Friday, December 17, 2004

Current projects

1. I am almost done with my 4th crocheted teddy bear in cool colors.
2. I am trying to finish a knitted tubular Dr. Who style scarf I started so long ago I can't remember.
3. Finishing up my holiday cards.
4. Imagination door. This is a tiny door that doesn't open. You just imagine what is happening on the other side. I need to get to a hardware store and buy 2 hinges and a doorknob.
5. Poetry chapbook. I need to write more poetry for it. This is going to take a month probably, since I'm doing the artwork too.
6. Calendar. I'm toying with making my own calendar with my art on each month. My daughter made one a few years ago and it was a big hit. Only I should have spent more time on it because it's almost Jan. already. I set it on the back burner because I thought I'd be traveling all next week, but now I'm staying home so hmmmmmm...maybe I should rethink this.
7. Paintings. I always have paintings to finish.
8. Needlepoint. I have this hand-painted dragon needlepoint that is taking me 300 years. I'm about 3/4 done with it.
9. Beaded wine glasses. I need to get to the .99 Store and buy the glasses before I can move forward.
10. Belly Dance face veil. I made a black and glittery green face veil and I'd like to make more costume pieces to go with it.

No comments: